We understand that there are unique challenges caring for young children when you should be limiting contact with friends and family. We are offering in-home hourly childcare services to our families with younger children to help parents during all this extra time spent at home. You already know we are the experts with newborns and now we’re expanding our services with in-home temporary childcare.
You may have read that we’ve been doing on-site childcare for the MN Twins, Timberwolves, and MNUFC Loons with our Game Day Care division. The Game Day Care staff are as carefully vetted and trained as our doula staff and they’re available to help in your homes as well!
We believe that home remains the safest place for you and your family, as indications show that the virus is spread more quickly in facilities and larger groups or public settings. Possible exposure will remain the lowest for those who are able to stay in their homes with limited outside contact. For this reason, we feel fortunate to be able to provide care that can keep people at home or limited exposure in group settings through personalized care and support.
Welcome Baby Care’s Prestige Childcare Difference:
- Our caregivers are trained to engage with your children in age-appropriate activities and crafts.
- Our caregivers are WBC employees who are CPR and First Aid certified, covered by our company liability insurance, and their payroll taxes and social security payments are managed through the office.
- Our caregivers are available to help with temporary and short-term shifts.
- Our Client Care Coordinator is available to help with scheduling and answering all of your questions.
0-15 hours per month: $28*/hr
16-30 hours per month: $26*/hr
31+ hours per month: $24*/hr
Every inquiry is eligible for a Complimentary New Client Meeting
We’ll always meet with you, regardless of whether you end up choosing us or not, at NO COST to you!
Return clients receive 5% off all hourly services.
*add $2/hr for each additional sibling
**save $1/hr when you sign up for Automatic Payments (to set up, please call the office, 952-942-5676)
Short Notice Services Available
- Need someone to start sooner than planned?
- Unexpected illness keeping you or your child at home?
- Original child care plan not working out for your family?
Due to the administrative costs to set up short notice services, the rate is $36/hr.
$199 deposit required. Will be applied to the bill, non-refundable if shift is cancelled.
“Short Notice” is defined as less than 72 hours’ notice. Scheduling effort starts when deposit is paid (or at the beginning of the next business day).